Armed Security Guard Services in Houston Area
Here is a brief description of our Armed Security Guard Services
We will provide you with certified, licensed, and insured Security Guards. Each Security Professional has been screened to the highest of standards and to the satisfaction of the state regulations.
- Our pre-employment background investigation far exceeds that of most security companies. Furthermore, our personnel all submit to a battery of aptitude tests, a 5-panel drug screening, and extensive in-service training regarding criminal law and security defensive tactics. Prior to commencement of a contract with Ranger Guard and Investigations, we will provide you with the full applicant investigation of each proposed security guard.
- Ranger Guard and Investigations offers, free of charge, supervisory personnel to insure strict adherence to our general orders and your rules, regulations and ordinances. Ranger Guard and Investigations supervisors are utilized as a liaison between Ranger Guard and Investigations and our clients. Supervisors are on duty 24 hours a day and 365 days per year for your convenience. They will regularly make spot checks to prevent the issue of complacency. It is our belief that in order to assure the best quality of service that we stand by, we must keep close relationships with our personnel both on and off duty.
- At Ranger Guard and Investigations, all of our security guards will be equipped with two-way radios or equivalent to ensure constant communication with our management team.
- Each and every security guard will act according to our company’s professional standards combining excellent customer service with adequate security response.
Ranger Guard and Investigations has taken a unique approach to the business of contract security. Many of our competitors employ minimally screened and trained guards. Our approach involves a proactive theory of well-groomed, exceptionally trained, most of which are U.S army veterans uniformed security guards. Our strategy entails several steps to mitigate the possibility and opportunity for theft of property or injury to persons within the facility. The following is an overview of our Security Guard Project:
- The quality we bring to your environment begins long before you see our security guards. Management at Ranger Guard and Investigations has resolved to make the recruitment and training of our personnel the key to our success.
- We conduct training that exceeds that of any of our competitor’s programs. The knowledge of our management team is passed on to our new employees. In addition to the state mandated certification courses, Ranger Guard and Investigations personnel must attend:
- 24-hour Defensive Tactics Training
- 24-hour Patrol Techniques & Criminal Law Class
- 10-hour Anti-Terrorism Class
- 16-hour Customer Service Seminar
- Our uniformed security guards are trained to act as a criminal deterrent by adopting the principals of the C.P.O.P (Community Police Officer Program) methodology. Simply put, our guards are encouraged to be an approachable source of information to patrons, residents and employees. Letting the public know that we are there for them generates a feeling of community and safety.
- The placement of our security guards is what generally places Ranger guard and investigations in the position to confidently describe the implementation of our security guard project as authentic. Our security guards are trained to make visible foot patrols throughout their posts in undetermined patterns. We encourage our personnel to interact with your patrons and employees in addition to standing a fixed post.
- Ranger Guard and Investigations has developed a theory of “Enforcement through Reinforcement.” The management, having thirty combined years of security and law enforcement experience, has realized that prevention of crime can be accomplished by utilizing tactical approaches, rather than accusations and the traditional methods of our predecessors. The art of verbal judo is commonplace in our organization and has often been effective in deescalating volatile situations.
- Our uniformed security guards are outfitted with police-type uniforms. Our corporate general orders, require that our personnel keep their uniforms pressed and clean at all times. Their shoes are polished; military-style and men are clean-shaven with neat haircuts. Our female officers are held to the same standard. We pride ourselves on the appearance of our personnel, as they are representing our agency in your facilities.
- We maintain insurance according to specific guidelines by Texas Department of Public Safety. Our Legal counsel recommends that in order to protect our assets as well as yours, we must maintain financial security in full force and effect at a level that far exceeds industry standard
Ranger Guard and Investigations has been one of the leading private security companies in Houston since 2009. Contact us at 713-357-8225 for services that best fit your needs or fill out a form online.