Loss Prevention in Texas
The Retail Industry is made up of many business functions to include Store Operations, Warehousing & Distribution, Logistics, and Administration. We address the needs of our retail clients through our Retail Loss Prevention Services Division focusing on three high-level objectives: Personnel Safety, Business Continuity and Asset Protection, which includes the following services:
- Experienced Loss Prevention Associates to Apprehend Shoplifters
- Retail Uniform Security Officers
Shoplifting Prevention and Apprehension
Shoplifting Prevention and Apprehension involves many activities, functions and programs designed to reduce a retailer’s loss due to theft, control deficiencies and operating inefficiencies. The Ranger Guard & Investigations Shoplifting Prevention and Apprehension program serves forward-thinking retail clients in the control of losses and business risks associated with external shrink.
Shoplifting is a major contributor to shrink and successful retailers must take reasonable steps to protect merchandise from theft via shoplifting to remain successful. The more effective these measures are, the more likely the retailer will be able to deliver product to their customers at the lowest possible price and improve their profitability and competitiveness in the market place.
The current focus of this program is to effectively, and more efficiently, reduce the occurrence of shoplifting, without creating unnecessary liability or disruption to the business of our clients.
Retail Uniform Security Officers
- Assist our clients in providing a more inviting environment for their employees, customers, and vendors by reducing the occurrence of theft.
- Assist our clients in identifying instances of shoplifting and providing an appropriate response by safely apprehending offenders with minimal disruption to the store.
- Assist our clients in discovering other hazards and business risks.
Please call 713-357-8225 or email email@example.com to discuss your security needs.