Job Openings - Dallas Fort Worth Metro Area
We Thank You for Your Interest in Our Company
We are always taking applications for the following positions across the DFW area. Please complete the application on this page in order to be considered.
Security Guard – Dallas Fort Worth Metro Area
Grapevine, TX, United States of America
Ranger Guard is looking for an experienced, trained security guard to join our team.
We are looking for strong, dedicated guards able to provide top-tier protection to our clients. Our security guards maintain the highest professional standards of courtesy, grooming and professionalism while on duty.
You will be expected to provide static and mobile security protection to residences, businesses and areas we have been commissioned to patrol. Depending on the assignment you may be stationed alone or as part of a team. Ranger Guard will provide additional training, but experienced applicants are preferred.
We regularly hire veterans and those with a law enforcement background.
We are seeking both commissioned and non-commissioned officers. We ask all applicants to provide your own utility belt, reliable transportation and a working smartphone. If you are commissioned, you must own your own firearm. Good physical health is necessary since many assignments require extensive walking.
All applicants must be US Citizens or otherwise legally allowed to work in the US and over the age of 18. Applicants will be required to pass a drug screening as well as a rigorous background check. The background check will include criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable.
All Guards must be able/have:
- Pass back ground check
- Pass a drug test
- Have own duty belt
- Have own reliable weapon if commissioned (NO HI-POINTS)
- Reliable transportation (i.e. car ) and a working smartphone
- Good Work Ethics
- Have a valid Driver’s License or Occupational License
- A working smartphone that supports our system
- Environment: Indoor and outdoor, temperature ranges from moderate to extreme cold and heat
- Major activity: Walking, standing, speaking, listening, observing
- Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Standing, walking, and sitting. Minimal to no stooping or kneeling.
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the State
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must not use illegal drugs. Must be able to pass a drug test with negative results (except when undergoing documented medical treatment).
- Must submit to an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable.